Join other homeschooling moms for a refreshing oasis of free time and fellowship. These retreats are sweet times to strengthen our individual home schools through rest and peace as we safely share our hearts, praises, and hurts. ‘Real’ conversation enriches our lives, grows our confidences, and refreshes our commitments.
Historic downtown Rock Hill, SC
- January 25-27, 2019
- All meals, tea, coffee provided
- Masseuse on site for hire
- Cost $100/person -includes 3 days, 2 nights, 6 meals
- Must pre-register $25 non-refundable, non-transferable
- Register Online
- Cost: $ based upon location and length of stay.
- Open to all homeschoolers regardless of Faithful Scholars membership.
- Awaken at your leisure to a healthy, homemade breakfast, coffee, and tea provided by Faithful Scholars.
- The day can be organized however you like- maybe even taking a nap!
- Bring linens, towle, pillow, personal items, personal food/drink.
- Coastal Carolina, location/dates TBD (if you know of a great location, let me know)
- Foothills of Carolinas, location/dates TBD (if you know of a great location, let me know)