Welcome to Faithful Scholar’s 2021 Graduation Ceremony to be held at the fabulous and fun Kings Mountain State Park, Kings Mountain, NC using Camp York grounds. Ceremony is open to all home school graduates regardless of membership with Faithful Scholars or SC residency.
- What: A FUN out-of-the-box graduation ceremony, smore’s bar, bon fire, and rustic group cabin or solo tent/hammock camping option!
- Open to ALL graduates regardless of Faithful Scholar’s membership/SC residency
- Date: May 5-6, 2021
- Location: Kings Mountain State Park, Kings Mountain, NC
- Cost $225 includes:
- Ceremony/overnight rustic group cabin or tent/hammock camping
- Walk up song (student’s choice of music as he/she processes)
- Commencement speaker
- Senior swag
- Cap/gown/2021 tassel
- Diploma (for Faithful Scholar’s members) and cover (for all)
- Join Faithful Scholars (and receive your own guidance counselor!)
- Student slide show
- Keepsake program
- Professional photographer on site (private per family purchases)
- Dedicated Face Book page: Faithful Scholars Graduation
- Dedicated email FaithfulScholars@gmail.com -don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or comments!
- Streamed ceremony for those unable to attend
Camp York: a rustic group camp at Kings Mountain State Park. Camp York accommodates large groups overnight in a rustic setting. Located on the shores of 65-acre Lake York. Camp York can sleep up to 140 people in its rustic cabins. A large centralized dining hall has a walk in cooler, two industrial gas stoves, an ice machine, as well as pots, pans and dishes. Centralized men’s/women’s shower houses provide showers and each of the three cabin units have a rest station. Camp York has its own dock for use of private or rented canoes or kayaks.
We look forward to celebrating you and your student’s accomplishment of choosing the ‘Road Less Traveled’, digging deep, AND SUCCEEDING!!!