Join other homeschooling moms for a refreshing oasis of free time and fellowship. These retreats are sweet times to strengthen our individual home schools through rest and peace as we safely share our hearts, praises, and hurts. ‘Real’ conversation enriches our lives, grows our confidences, and refreshes our commitments.
Historic downtown Rock Hill, SC
- DATE: March 13-15, 2020
- Friday arrive 5pm
- Sunday depart 1pm
- LOCATION: The Oratory 434 Charlotte Ave, Rock Hill, SC 29730
- COST: $100/person -includes 3 days, 2 nights
- Register Online
- Open to all homeschoolers
- Awaken at your leisure to coffee and tea provided by Faithful Scholars
- Sleep in, take a nap, visit, seclude- custom plan your weekend
- Bring linens, towel, pillow, personal items, personal food/drink
- Shared Meal to be organized after sign up
SLOW DOWN, TAKE A MOMENT FOR YOU, AND RECLAIM YOUR SANITY!!
- Coastal, Foothills, Piedmont members: if you know of a great location, please make contact for pricing, minimum size of group and email details to me