SC Third Option Accountability Association
Faithful Scholars helps homeschoolers navigate legally and confidently as we educate and equip you in your role of administrator while encouraging and supporting you in your role of parent-teacher.
- no application deadline
- Easy online application process
- Private member Log In area
- timely and personal communication, support, encouragement
- hand holding while you get started
- no statement of faith to sign—but we do love God!!
- special needs expert on staff
- high school specialist on staff & college guidance on call
- High School Records (Planning) Notebook
- state lottery scholarship assistance
- college ready transcripts
- graduation ceremony
- dual enrollment assistance
- DMV permission document
- 4 year plan assistance
- K-12 guidance including curriculum
- Private consultation in office or Skype
- elementary to middle school specialist on staff
- legal guide on staff
- K-12 workshops from getting started to special needs to high school concerns
- e-mail access, alerts, reminders
- weekly digest
- ski trip
- academic programs
- fine arts program
- FB live events
- Instagram posts, stories, reminders
Our college-bound students have a 95+% acceptance rate to the colleges of their choice.
Our philosophy is that we are nurturing souls rather than creating ‘products’ to be measured. More about what we offer…
Faithful Scholars is an ALL INCLUSIVE legal accountability association and support group with no statement to be signed. Our family loves, praises, and serves God through encouraging, equipping, educating, and honoring those sharing the journey of home education. Our goal is to create stronger foundations for all of life.